Inspiration : Elea depicts the elegant side of Ancient Greek culture. Decorated with gold-plated twirled chains, this choker holds the traditional patterns made by the late sixth century B.C. for prominent Greek women. Such elegance could also be seen on the Akropolis in Athens, solidifying its significance.
* 24K sustainable gold plated choker (gilding : satin)
* Ethically made in France in our Parisian workshop
* 2-year guarantee & water resistant
* No risk of allergy (nickel-free, lead-free)
* Delivered in a vegan leather pouch with its gift box
* Length : 35 cm (13.8") + 7 cm extender (2.8")